Discover the rhythm of affordable excellence in our tuition plans, where passion meets practicality for a dance experience that’s both enriching and accessible.
- An annual registration fee is due along with your 1st monthly payment and all registration paperwork. If you register by June 10th, the registration fee is $20. If you register by September 10th, the registration fee is $30. If you register on or after September 11th, the registration fee is $40.
- Tuition is based on a 10 month dance season, September – June. Tuition fees remain the same regardless of holidays and absences.
- Your monthly totals will be available on your own personal Fusion Parent Portal. Your tuition is the same each month and is due by the 5th of each month. It is considered late on the 6th day of the month and a $5.00 late fee will be assessed. If tuition is nit paid by the 10th of each month, and additional $10.00 fee will be added, totaling $15.00. Tuition and fees must be paid in full by the following month. A double late fee will be assessed if all fees are not up to date by the 1st day of the next month and the student will be asked to sit and watch class. After 45 days, the student will not be allowed to attend class until payment is made in full.
- If you choose to pay your tuition for the full year, NOT including costume deposits and revue fee, you will receive a 10% discount. There are no refunds for unused classes.
- Checks should be made payable to “Fusion”.
- All payments should be placed in the “MAILBOX” in the Waiting Room, paid on the Fusion Parent Portal, or through Venmo. If paying by check, please put the student(s) name in the memo box. Any cash payments must be placed in an envelope labeled with the student(s) name. There are no receipts for cash payments. By handling payments in this manner, we will be assured of no lost of misplaced payments. DO NOT HAND PAYMENTS TO TEACHERS!
- You can also mail your payment to: Fusion PAC, 7005 Magnolia Court, Suite A, Metairie, Louisiana 70003.
- Insufficient Funds (NSF) Checks will result in an additional $20.00 fee.
- There will be NO REFUND of registration fees, tuition, revue fees or any costume fees.