Pictures & ads
Capture the magic, share the joy! Every image tells a story through dance and every ad beckons you to join our vibrant dance community.
- Pictures will be taken for the revue book. You will be informed of the date(s) as soon as they are secured.
- Pictures are scheduled by appointments ONLY.
- No additional pictures can be taken during the school’s picture session.
- A retake picture day will be provided, if necessary.
- All picture fees, ads, and ad money are due on Saturday (TBD) prior to “Picture Day”
- All tuition and fees due need to be up to date in order to take pictures. This will be STRICTLY enforced!
- Pictures an only be printed in the revue book by purchasing and/or selling ads, or by paying a fee (see below).
- Certain classes will be selected to take a group picture for the book. There is a $10 printing fee to be in the photograph; however, you will not receive a copy of the picture unless it is ordered.
- You will have to pay a sitting fee AND purchase a picture package, directly to the photographer, in order to have a picture taken.
- Only students with pictures printed in the book, other than groups, will receive a free copy of the program.
- If using a picture in a full page ad, you must pay an additional sitting fee for that photo. You cannot use a photo from the photo section of the book in a full page ad.
- Ads range from $25-$130 without photographs. (See sizing chart)
- Only photographs that are taken on picture day can be printed in full page ads. An additional $35 fee is added to the full page ad price to place a black and white picture in the ad, which totals $165. An additional $50 fee is added to the full page ad price to place a color picture in the ad, which totals $180. A separate picture package and sitting fee is required to put a picture in the full size ad. Pictures taken from one single sitting cannot be used to place pictures in an ad and in the front picture pages of the revue book. A separate sitting fee is required for each.
- Only students taking and placing pictures in the picture part or full page ad part of the book will receive a free program. An individual (single person) picture printed in the book will receive (1) free program. A picture with more than one person printed in the book will only receive (1) free program for that picture.
- Ads must be turned in print ready! No refunds will be given for misprints in ads or for any other reason.
Cover Girl/Boy Contest
To be eligible for the “Cover Girl/Boy Contest” a minimum of $1000 in ads to be printed in the revue book must be turned in by 2:00 pm on Saturday.
If you are interested in entering the contest, you should notify Missy in writing, no later than January 1st of your intentions. This correspondence can be placed in the STAR BOX in the waiting room, emailed or mailed to Fusion.
- All ads, ad money, and picture money are due by 2:00 pm on Saturday, March 9th, 2024. At this time, all ads will be counted and the new 2024 Cover Winner will be announced. Your presence is not necessary to win.
- The student that turns in the largest dollar amount of ads over $1000 will be declared the first place winner of the “Cover Contest”. In order for a family of two or more students to win the contest, they must beat the single ad entrant by a minimum of 30% more.
- The “Cover Contest” winner will receive a photograph with Missy, the owner/Artistic Director, on the cover of the 2024 Revue Book and a full, 2nd full page color photo of the winner alone is printed inside of the book. A special duet performance with Missy will be performed at the 2024 dance recital and a trophy and special recognition will be awarded on stage at the awards ceremony.
- The 2nd place winner will have a color photograph with Missy also. If ad sales are between $1000-$2999 the picture will be on the inside front cover of the 2024 Revue Book. If over $3000 in ads are sold, the picture will be on the back outside cover. A full page color photo of the winner alone is printed inside the book and a trophy and special recognition will be awarded on stage at the awards ceremony.
- If both ad winners are on outside covers, a picture of the 1st and 2nd place cover girls together will be on the inside front cover of the 2024 recital book also.
- All who turn in over $1000 in ads will have a full page color photo alone printed inside the book and a trophy and special recognition will be awarded on stage at the awards ceremony. Parents of all Cover Girls will be expected to present these students with a presentation bouquet at that time.
- The 1st and 2nd place ad winners will receive 10 additional reserved seats at the 2024 recital. The 3rd place winner and thereafter will receive 6 additional reserved seats.
- All ad winners, in order of ad sales, will be able to choose seats before those included in the lottery.
- If you turn in a minimum of $5000 ads, you will receive 4 extra tickets & 4 extra reserved seats for the 2024 dance recital. You will not be included in the lottery as you will get to choose your seats prior to all included in the lottery. The order for choosing your seats will be based on the amount of as you turn in.
- All Ad Finalists will be recognized in the book and at the Awards Ceremony at the end of the show.